Terms and Conditions for Maximum Coastal Adventures
- Welcome to Maximum Coastal Adventures, based in Ucluelet, British Columbia. These terms and conditions ("Terms") govern your use of our services. By booking a trip or service with us, you agree to these Terms in their entirety. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, you must not proceed with your booking.
- "We", "Our", and "Us" refer to Maximum Coastal Adventures.
- "You" and "Your" refer to the individual or entity booking a trip or service with us.
- "Service" refers to any trip, tour, or other offerings provided by Maximum Coastal Adventures.
3. Booking and Payments
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- For Fishing Charters and Nature Tours, a deposit of $300 is required at the time of booking to reserve your chosen date.
- Walking tours, such as Tidal Pool Hop or Rainforest Discovery Walk, do not require a deposit.
- The remaining balance, if any, must be settled before the commencement of the Service.
- Accepted payment methods will be communicated at the time of booking.
4. Cancellations and Refunds
- Cancellations due to unsafe weather conditions are determined by Maximum Coastal Adventures. In such instances, you can opt for a full refund or reschedule your trip.
- Deposits for Fishing Charters and Nature Tours are refundable up to 14 days before the trip date. After this period, deposits become non-refundable.
- Walking tours, given their no deposit requirement, can be canceled without penalties.
5. Safety and Conduct
- Your safety is paramount. Always follow safety guidelines and instructions provided by the crew.
- We reserve the right to terminate a trip without a refund if a guest's behavior is deemed unsafe, disruptive, or in violation of these Terms.
- Life jackets and other safety equipment must be worn as and when directed.
- Children under a specified age, which will be communicated at the time of booking, must be accompanied by an adult.
6. Limitation of Liability
- While we prioritize safety, all Services have inherent risks. We are not liable for personal injuries, damages, or losses you might incur during a Service.
- You are responsible for any damage you cause to our equipment or vessels, excluding regular wear and tear.
7. Equipment and Gear
- We provide necessary fishing and safety equipment. You are liable for any damage or loss of this equipment due to negligence or misuse.
- Personal belongings brought on board or during a Service are your responsibility. We are not liable for loss or damage to your personal items.
8. Weather Conditions
- Our Services are weather-dependent. We reserve the right to modify, delay, or cancel a Service based on weather conditions for safety reasons.
9. Alcohol and Drugs
- Alcohol consumption is allowed in moderation. Excessive drinking or the use of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to confiscate substances deemed inappropriate or terminate your participation in a Service without a refund.
10. Governing Law
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of British Columbia. Any disputes relating to these Terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of British Columbia.
- We may update these Terms from time to time. The latest version will always be available on our official website. It's your responsibility to review these Terms before each booking.
- For any questions regarding these Terms or any of our Services, please contact us at email@example.com